Budget

Research 

Before being able to come up with a budget for my application, I had to familiar myself with the different steps and progress of the app. I stumbled across a article on Forbes  https://www.forbes.com/sites/groupthink/2014/11/11/the-true-cost-of-building-a-mobile-app/#30ad9bae5876 , this article outlines a guide of the steps of creating an app.

From this article I gained the importances of makes a good app and it all starts with PRE PRODUCTION. Having a good idea isn’t enough to make an app successful it also entiles the following

Orgainastional skills: Being able to plan and stick to the schedule. 

Personnels: Finding the right team that suits your needs. These personnels should make a team with each member specialising in a particular area. 

Research: 

1. How unique is your app. Is there other apps that are similar to yours? I have already done some research about other competitor. The two most similar app that are compatible with my proposal are “Duolingo” and “Learn English Kids” which i have researched in prior blog post.  However they don’t offer all of my core appeal functions.
  2. What media platform are you going to use?  Depending on what software you  chose  they will all have different programming and SDKs. I will need to research what platform would be in my best interest.
  3. What cloud services will you used? Once you chose your Media platform, you must decide on what cloud services provider will host your app and look after the end systems. Each cloud services charge different amounts for memberships so i will have detailing my choices throughout this post.

Sketching: Draw out your idea on paper before transferring them to wireframe so you can visualise your design.

Market Research: Get intended audience to try out the app and ask for constructive feedback. This is important as you are targeting a specific demographic.